Dr. Liron Ravner
Ph.D., Hebrew University of Jerusalem., 2015
Rabin building, Room: 8065
Liron Ravner joined the Department of Statistics at the University of Haifa in 2020. He obtained his Ph.D. in 2015 at the Department of Statistics in The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He was a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Statistics and Operations Research in Tel Aviv University in 2016 and a visiting lecturer in the Department of Industrial Engineering in Tel Aviv University in 2017. This was followed by a joint postdoctoral fellowship in the Mathematics Departments of the University of Amsterdam and Eindhoven University of Technology during 2017-2019.
- Applied Probability, Queueing Theory, Statistics and Game Theory.
- Liron Ravner, Equilibrium arrival times to a queue with order penalties. European Journal of Operational Research, 239(2):456-468, 2014.
- Moshe Haviv and Liron Ravner, Strategic timing of arrivals to a finite queue multi-server loss system. Queueing Systems, 81(1):71-96, 2015.
- Liron Ravner and Yoni Nazarathy, Scheduling for a processor sharing system with linear slowdown. Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, 86:71102, 2017.
- Refael Hassin and Liron Ravner, Delay-minimizing capacity allocation in an infinite server queueing system. Stochastic Systems, 9(1):27-46, 2019.
- Liron Ravner, Onno Boxma and Michel Mandjes, Estimating the input of a Lévy queue by Poisson sampling of the workload process. Bernoulli 25(4B):3734-3761, 2019.
- Michel Mandjes and Liron Ravner. Hypothesis testing for a Levy-driven storage system. Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 133:41-73, 2021.
- Moshe Haviv and Liron Ravner. A Survey of queueing systems with strategic timing of arrivals. Queueing Systems, 99:163–198, 2021.
- Yoshiaki Inoue, Liron Ravner and Michel Mandjes. Estimating customer impatience in a service system with balking. Stochastic Systems, 13(2): 181-319, 2023.
- Liron Ravner and Ran Snitkovsky. Stochastic approximation of symmetric Nash equilibria in queueing games. Operations Research, in press.